Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The big 21!

Well Im happy to say Im finally 21! I had an amazing birthday thanks to my wonderful husband and my family that was all in town for the day! To start off the day JK took me to breakfast, after breakfast we went over to my parents house to see everyone. Because J was a procrastinator he still had some shopping to do for my birthday so my sister and I took our nieces to the Justin Bieber movie. (very mature I know) After the movie I met back up with J and we just hung out at the parents. For dinner that night we had my usual birthday dinner of scones. I am in love with them! For dessert we had frozen lemonade cake and then after that we played Just Dance 2 for literally 3 hours. It was such an amazing day and I am so grateful for all the amazing people I was able to spend my day with.


JK and Me
Dad and the kids playin
The boys dancin away
Some of my wonderful gifts!
My moms very creative flower vase. (No we did not drink the booze)
Dad, JK and Carter cookin the scones

1 comment:

  1. Kels your great.
    I love the updates...keep up the good work.
    21 will be a great year for you, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete