Monday, April 4, 2011

Life...

Quick little update on what we have been up to...
- I got accepted into the Elementary Education and start in the fall. ( It is such a great blessing that I got in considering this was the largest group that has every applied. Secretly I had siked myself out and was pretty set on the thought of not getting in, and taking the semester off. But apparently I need to get my education and so i am very lucky that I got accepted.)
- We got called to serve in the nursery and are loving every minute of it. ( Everyone told us it would make us not want a baby at all, but has had the opposite affect. We are just as baby hungry as ever.)
- JK is working full time and going to night school. ( I am so lucky to have a husband that works so hard)
- I am still working at Spoon Me. I may just make a career out of it.
- I am getting better at cooking meat. Poor JK doesn't get it very often because it makes me sick cooking it, and if i do venture out to cook it I cant eat it then!
- Went to conference yesterday and it was such a great experience.

Life in the Snow house is just as busy as ever. Lately I have been in a bit of a slump and letting things in life that we have no control over get to me. I am so blessed to have a husband that will listen to my problems and just let me cry it out and tell me that things will be okay. I am so glad that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and has such a strong testimony in the church. He always knows exactly what to say to me to make me feel better about everything. I am also so lucky to have my family live so close to me. I am so lucky to have all these wonderful people around me who have such great faith because when I am feeling down they know how to pick me back up.
I have trust in the lord and his plan for all of us, we do not know why things happen to us and I sometimes find it hard to not constantly ask why? But I know if i continue living my life right and following the lord that all the "why's" will make sense someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment