Monday, April 2, 2012

Old Pregnancy Post- 17 weeks


I got this off of pinterest, what a surprise! Everyone tells me that I need to Document this pregnancy more than I have been so from here on out im going to try and do this at least every other week. Although I am late posting this, this was almost a month ago when I was 17 weeks along. I am about 21 weeks, so i'll post that later in the week.
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 pound
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good other than I have had to learn to not sleep on my belly which is a challenge.
Best moment this week: still being able to fit into my jeans.

Miss Anything? not really
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, which isn't surprising.
Gender: Boy!!

Labor Signs: Nope thank goodness
Symptoms: lower back pain sometimes, and always tired!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mood is getting better, still cry over dumb things though. poor JK
Looking forward to: Feeling our baby boy move!!


1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy. Love this. Excited to read about your progress and see pictures!! So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete