Saturday, July 14, 2012

28 weeks...

Wow it has been way to long since I posted on here. I have been a total slacker at taking belly pics. My last pic I took was from week 28. I am now on week 35, and I cannot believe how big I have gotten. 


How far along? 28 weeks7 weeks
Total weight gain:  Cannot remember what I was at at this point.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but getting close
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good other than having to pee a lot. and thank heavens for a body pillow
Best moment this week: feeling him go crazy in my belly!

Miss Anything? being able to eat anything without heartburn.
Movement: Yes especially at night
Food cravings: chips and salsa
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, which isn't surprising.
Gender: Boy!!

Labor Signs: Nope thank goodness
Symptoms: lower back pain sometimes, and always tired!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, not sure what JK would say though... 
Looking forward to: kissing my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment