Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Big 23!



Wow I can't even believe it, JK is now 23 years old! Unfortunately I had school and work, and so did he so we didn't have to much time for partying, but we were able to go out to dinner and open a few presents. We went to wingers for dinner, and then came home and opened presents just the two of us. I got him a new grill and some stuff for work. We celebrated with his family the following Sunday and from his parents he got new camo stuff. From my family he got a new tent, which of course we had to go put it up in our living room! how normally this wouldn't be a big deal, except for we have a little apartment and the tent was a 8 person tent! Anyways it was a pretty relaxed birthday but it was still better than ever. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is the light of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment