Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh Canada!

It has been quite awhile since I have had time to post but I guess now is better than nothing right! We were lucky enough to make a quick trip up to Canada to see my dads family for my cousins wedding. We went on thursday, and came home sunday so it was super quick, but well worth it. While we were there we were able to spend time with the family we don't get to see very often, go to the Cardston Temple, and JK learned to fly a plane! How cool is it that my grandma actually lives in a "village". It is such a cute little town and I love going to visit! It was such a great trip and we feel so lucky to have been able to make the trip before school started up again!



JK flying the plane all by himself!
Cardston Alberta Temple
Oh I love my grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment