Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quick catch up

It has been awhile since my last post, but what can I say life has been a little bit busy with this new bundle of joy we have! I will have our birth story posted soon, but I wanted to have a quick catch up of the last few weeks before Kohen came into our lives! 
Here we are at 35 weeks. I didnt know how I could get any bigger, but of course i got much bigger by the end. 

Melissa and the kids came down for my baby shower and JK was nice enough to make Carter his very first longboard because he has been wanting one for ages! it is the cutest little thing ever. I cannot wait until JK can make Kohen one!

Can't believe I made it to 37 weeks. only a week and a half later I had the baby. At this point I was already dilated to a 2 1/2 and felt like I was going to have this baby any second!

I am pretty sure all of my weight gain was in my feet. They were so swollen the last 2 months of pregnancy that I couldn't fit in any of my shoes it was so sad and they hurt like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment